Production Associate/General Laborer
- Aug 18, 2020
- Full Time
- Pay: $11.80 - $12.75 per hour
This position reports to the Production Supervisor. To perform all duties involved in the process of attaching fittings and gaskets to the hose, identifying, gathering, separating, grouping, inspecting, and labeling of the hoses.
· High school diploma or equivalent experience
· Attention to detail
· Basic math skills
· Must be able to lift 50lbs
· Identify and pull appropriate hoses and fittings stated by work order to label.
· Perform visual inspections of hose and assembly
· Perform necessary quality control procedures.
· Ability to set up machines to cut correct lengths of hose for orders.
· Ability to reel longer hoses any hose over 100 inches.
· Properly tag each hose so correct hose assembly is made.
Gather correct assembly fittings needed for hose assembly
· Ability to perform machine maintenance if needed.
· Adhere to and observe all safety rules.
· Maintain a clean and neat work area.
· Perform warehouse maintenance as required including sweeping and garbage.
· Any other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.80 - $12.75 per hour
If resume is not available please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or via
Fairview USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Fairview is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Fairview USA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information. Or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.